Katrina Kaif in hindi film ‘Blue’

katrina kaif Katrina kaif hot wallpapers, photos or pics from the film Blue. This is the latest forth coming movie in hindi. An action flick with hot men and sexy ladies, Blue is not only about Akshay Kumar or Katrina Kaif, but also about A R Rahman. So, for you all Rahmaniacs, the maestro is back with the music album of ‘Blue’.

Katrina kaif has signed up to act in the Blue film. She has been paid Rs. 1.5 crores for doing this service to   audience. The name of the Bollywood film is “BLUE” and it is not a typical underground blue film like you would imagine. Hot and sexy Katrina Kaif is the Bollywood heroine who is doing an item song for the film titled Blue.

Comments

1. Ria Chatterjee says:

Hi Katrina!! how r u? I am ur big big fan & u r so cute beautiful in all dressess.God bless u in ur future life thats all i have to tell u.

2. hellllllllllllllllllo katrina ilove yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lady i want yu kiss yu plz call me 9815207854

3. kat u veryyy good i like u

4. hiiiiiiiii hwz . love u frnd. t have a true so i think love is honey. tke care

5. hiiiiiiiiiiii hwz u…..u r so great and active. u made as a flower.name( louts) i want to see u face to face in my life. i have true love. so love is perfect in our life. u shoud do’t search love in money.

6. kiss me

7. u r so cute

8. nikesh meshram says:

u r spo cute

9. subasis says:

you are so beautiful

• u r veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beautiful
      sallu loves u& i also loves u veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much
      aa jao meri katrina

10. Imtiaz Ahmed says:

Katrina,
    ]How r u, I like u Plz call me -0088-031-01913400170

11. oooooooowesome

12. oh kat please marry with me i buying a new bras for u

13. hi kuti shadi kare gi mujhse sexy

14. u r vry sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i lv u janu bollywood ki billi ummmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaahhhhh………

15. Hi kat i m your big big fan

16. nice photo katty lady

17. hi kat

18. kalichran says:

i love katy.

19. Hi katrina i am  very big fan of you you are so quite in raajneeti.”I LOVE YOU.”

20. hi katrina (i love you)will you marry me hi …………………………………………………………………………………………………

21. narender singh says:

hello katrina how are you? i am belong rajasthan in jaipur city. i love you very much you are sexy actress in media.in that time you are very sexy in all actress. i love you very much.

22. hiii kat i m ur fan .u now that i m very romantic.

23. hi lovely acters prepare himself for always looking beautiful

• hi ur looking so cute…….and looks like barbe……….i want to meet u…..but it is highly impossible………ur boy friend salman there na………i miss u

• hi babe i am IAS officer i wana love u do you plz

24. looking kool baby

25. hiiiiii kat u r the best actress in bollywood. I want to talkwith u in my mobile 07869222710. plz call.

26. hi i am your big fan. i love you and i want to meet with you

27. m.shrinivasa says:

you so sexy i f*** you .your so beutifull

28. You are so sexy.

29. Katrina U r sexy

30. hii kat gud working in acting hope u make a gud movie in future 09845705555

31. VinodKumar says:

Hi katrina

U r so beautiful and rich . Ur voice is also sweet . I want to hear your sweet voice on my mobile no.9873665771. Can u favour for me for a while I shall be grateful forever.

32. u r superb

do reply

33. hi!!!!!!!!!!!! katie i am your biggest fan u ever met pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzz call me once at 9461064761

34. sachin tomer says:

i love u  kat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
             i observe that u r very inteligent ,
                                                  u thinks before speak.
                                                                              u r a really good actoress.

35. Nishant Chakraborty says:

hiii katrina u r lukin vry vry sexy in ur bikini……. i want 2 kiss u… plz marry me

36. praveen singh says:

hiiiiiiii kat..hwz u??
    hwz ur lyf roll on?
    u r the bst actress in bollywood..

u r the most beauty actress in bollywood…bollywood shld proud to hve u…

37. hi katrina I M a S/W Engineer , u r looking every time beauty, i like and

I LOVE U SO MUCH I WANA MARRY UUUU ITs My dreammmmmm

38. vishesh says:

hi katyyy ….wt should i say ……..katyy u r the bestess actress .i have ever seen ? i love you a lot ?may god bless you ?.

39. hi,kat will you merry me

40. Hi,kat will you spend an hour with me

41. akbar basha says:

i love a girl name millo.. she is your fan … please call her one time her no is 9600102873

42. prashant tawshikar says:

hi! katrina i am prashant i am your fan i love your last film singh is king your acting is so simply good.

43. hi katrina u r very beatiful & sexy in movie blue, plz do reply ok

44. very interest

45. ASSOME PIC MAN….DIDN’T KNEW KAT IS SO VERY MUCH SEXY…..LOOK AT HER BALLS MAN!!!!!!!ASSOME……..

Email Newsletter

Sign up now to receive Bollywood news
and to hear what's new with our website!