Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega season 3 online entries are being accepted by Sony TV which is coming soon in 2010. Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega is a competition based variety entertainment show on Sony Entertainment Television. The contestants have to entertain the judges and a studio audience for atleast one minute with their performance to win a cash prize. It is an innovative show where judges are looking for contestants with unique talent that could be in the form of singing, dancing, stunts, daredevilry, acrobatics, comedy and anything which has a â€˜WOWâ€™ factor to it – or Kuch Bhi Karega that entertains.
During the show studio audience has voting pads which enables them to vote out contestants they do not find entertaining. Judges can also hoot out a contestant by pressing the â€˜deadly hooterâ€™ if a contestant fails to impress. The judges in every episode of the week select two contestants who move to the weekly finale where the winner stands to win a big prize!!!
Participate in Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega
If you want to know how to participate in Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega on Sony TV – the good news is that they are accepting the nominations now – that too online. If you think you can entertain and have the confidence to take the big prize – you can nominate yourself.
How to participate in Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega on Sony TV?
Hey just shoot a video of your act and upload it on Sony TV website. Sony TV team will get in touch with you if your video is selected. And here are some sules to know before making your video:
- Duration of clipping should not be more than 3 mins
- You can be of any age groups – from bunty to Babaji and Dolly to Dadiji – all can partipate ..
- You can do any type of act – if you got talent, then bring it on!
- You need to be a valid citizen of India
- No violence, obscenities or vulgarity or nudity will be allowed at any point.
- The Producer shall not be liable nor responsible for any damages, losses, costs, expenses or otherwise suffered by the contestants
- No entry or participation fees
- Animals are allowed to part of the performances provided the animal is unharmed in the process of the act.
Click the link here to upload your video and read complete terms.