Indian Idol 5, IndianIdol auditions venue and participate details

Indian Idol season 5 2010 reality show on Sony TV channel in India. IndianIdol all set to start on Soni Entertainment Television. IndianIdol5 is not only a singing competition but also performance have equal weightage in India Idil. Details – there are some eligibility criteria like age between 15 to 30 years. Documents for age proof and photograph is required to participate or to take part or to entry in IndianIdil. The IndianIdal auditions will be held next month and venue in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Ahmedabad. The audition centres location varies in accordance with the participating level. The Audition Zones are likely to divided into 5. Registrations have already begun, but the realityshow is expected to air only after Indian Premier League 3 ends in April-May.Registration for season 4 began on April 1, 2008. The fourth season saw Anu Malik and Javed Akhtar on the hot seats as they took judges’.New to this season were singer Kailash Kher and Indian actress Sonali Bendre.

For the first time in Indian Idol history there were two girls in the top 3 after Rajdeep Chaterjee was eliminated on February 14. Sourabhee Debbarma won the title of the Indian Idol and became the first female contestant to do so. By doing so she won a contract of Rs. 1 crore with Sony Entertainment Television and a TATA Winger. Kapil Thapa finished second and Torsha Sarkar finished third.

Eligibility criteria

• You should be an Indian citizen
  • You need to within 15 to 30 years as on 1 February 2010
  • Contestants under the age of 18 must get their parents/guardians approval

How to apply or How to Register for the Auditions

• Call 5052525 from your mobile phone (Premium call charges applied)
  • OR Write IDOL and send it to 52525 as SMS (Premium SMS charges applied)

After registration, you will be contacted through call/SMS regarding auditions dates and other informations. Once you make it to the audition round, you asked to fill another application form at the venue. Candidate should not forget to carry a photo ID proof and a passport photo to the venue. IndianIdol5Auditions will be held in Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Ahmedabad and Indore.

AuditionsVenue and Dates for Indian Idol

3rd-4th March – Kolkata

9th-10th March – Delhi

International Expo Center, A-11, Sec-62, Noida ph: 0120-4262222

15th March – Indore

19th March – Ahmedabad

23rd-24th March – Mumbai

Comments

1. MANISH KUMAR says:

HELLO. I am manish kumar. My age is 17 years old.I want to participate in INDIAN IDOL.Please give me the details of this audition.

2. m indian sir i write this comment after audition indianidol5 2010, i like singing when i see this programe so please give me one chance now i take a tution of singing so sir jara sochna my contact no.-9015577419, m hari shanker from india

3. i like you all judges sir sir i m indian from Bihar samastipur now living in gurgaon my mb no-9015577419 sir mujhe singing ka shokh hai meri awaj bhi tej hai aur awaj meri saleem marchent ki tarah hai aur meri voice jaisi chaho waisi milegi aapko sir plz get me one chance

4. Niraja Mane says:

I Love U Slim.

5. salam & namastyi m Tehseen Raza from Pakistan , Rawalpindi,mujhy Singing ka bht Shok hai main India mein Perform krna Chahta hn or ap k haan bht achy program hain or main bht Shok sy dekhta hn sb programmain singing seekhta b hn Ustad Fateh Ali Khan sy. ap sy request hai k ap mujhy apny program mein bulaen ta k main ap ko apna telent deka skonThank’sTehseen Raza from PakistanTel:0345-5178842

6. When is going to indian idol 5 telecasted on sony tv

7. jafarkhan says:

I have registered for delhi venue but didnt got any venue details or the audition code.plz inform at 9923265420

8. Am registered for IDOL5 & want to know the venue, date & time for the audition round in Mumbai.

9. hey sir,
    I am Pranali from mumbai….i hav got my register number……bt not audition no. and i also don’t know the venue……plz let me know as soon as possible on my mobile number

10. prathmesh bhandare says:

HEY I WANT THE VENU OF INDIAN IDOL PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ REPLY ME SOONNNNNN

11. plz tell ne audition date and time in mumbai. my res.code is MUMB1108891. MY CELL NO. IS 9712392829

12. If u give me an opportunity i want 2 show my talent of singing to all of the world. plzzzzz register my name for indian idol and inform me about venue in Mumbai at my no. 9922239090 love u indian idol 5

13. wht is d venue 4 mumbai auditions

• hallo nilima i am aryan from ahmednagar . so i request to you when you colect the mumbai venue so inform me my cell no 9028700528. its indian idol is my dream so i hope you help me .

• hi nilima i am aryan from ahmednagar. i request you when you clect venue so plz inform me my cell no is 9028700528 i hope you help me.

• hi……Nilima

tua jar mumbai audition chhe venue/location mahit zale tar please mal 8898444358 ya number war message kiwa call kar pleaseee dear…. and also can we be friends… Sunny

14. Ashish Bedekar says:

Plz tell me the venue for ahmedabad
    Mob no 9925208614

15. jignesh dhandha says:

Hello sir
    I have got registration code AHMD1102411 but i have not get audition code. I have audition on 19-03-2010 means tomorrow and also give me venue of Ahmadabad audition.

Please reply me as early as possible because i have audition tomorrow.

16. i want to know venue of ahemdabad and mumbai.i think it’s unfair to invite only those people who got audition code it is unfair to talented singers

17. ple give me a venue detail in ahmedabad
    my no is 9601916935

18. Hi,
    Friends
    I have an indian idol season5′ s vanue(Address) in Ahmedabad. so, you can details for vanue plz contact me.
    my mo.no. 09427237282

19. plz send me my audition code 4th time i have regestered plz send me soon i mgoing to ahm today

20. i have done my regestration and tell me the location in ahemdabad where the audition are going to start please 4th time i have regestered plz inform me on this no 9601778846 i m waiting plz tell me i m going to ahemdabad today plz reply fast

21. sir plise mujhai indian idol ka coad no bhajdo pl i am salekt for mumbai pl call me 9534071301

22. sir plise mujhai indian idol ka coad no bhajdo pl i am salekt for mumbai

23. Ranvir Pendharkar says:

Plz inform me audition venue and details of indian idol5 for ahmedabad and Mumbai

Email Newsletter

Sign up now to receive Bollywood news
and to hear what's new with our website!