Gabbar Singh 2012 Telugu film Pawan Kalyan dailogues are now the sensational waves in the south.
Gabbar Singh’s fire at Box Office continues with this Telugu Powerstar Pawan Kalyan pouched a massive hit after a long time perhaps the eigth biggest blockbuster film after his sensational mega hit flick Khushi. Gabar Singh’s dream run at the BO continues and many are speculating that it end up as one of the biggest hits ever.
Here below are the some superb dailogues delivered by the hero Pawan Kalyan in his new movie GabbarSingh that led audience in the theater express the delight in thier own style some went onto give a long whistle, some thrown chopped papers in the air and some guys even given big hand to the stars mighty dailogues.
The Telugu remake of Hindi blockbuster ‘Dabangg’ starring Salman Khan- ‘Gabbar Singh’ is gown phenomenal down South. The film which opened to electrifying response is going strong at the Box Office. PawanKalyan returns to Tollywood, after a streak of flops.
Ganesh`s production values are praise-worthy. I wish that his next film with Vytla and NTR too will become a big hit.” GabarSingh has netted around R.s 25 crores and expected to storm off the record of top Telegu money made ‘Magadheera’ and ’Dookudu’. Harish Shankar`s directorial ability is hugely admired.
Gabbar Singh Pawan Kalyan dailogues
- “Orey oka Roju ayna Rendu Rojulu ayna leka Rendu Samvasthralu Ayna Ammayi Padedhi Magadike ra”
- “Nannu Champadaaniki Vachinavaadini Nenu Champadam Thappa.. Thapppaa.”
- “Naku Nene Poti. Naatho Naake Poti..Natho Evvaru Potiki Raru, Raleru”
- “Villain : evadraa nuvvu? Pawan : perlu gothralu cheppadaaniki nenu emaina gudikochana entra? Telusukovadalu emundav..telchokodaale”
- “Life lo Rendu Vishayallo Jagrattha ga undaali. Nathoo Maatladetappudu… Naatho Pootladetappudu”